I’m so glad you’re here. That most likely means that you’re interested in joining the Juliana Cole Photo team in an assistant/virtual assistant role.
Specifics of the job –
5-7hrs a week
Details and Responsibilities:
– Maintaining calendars + scheduling events, travel, shoots, meetings
– Mail – processing orders + shipments
– Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other communication
– Email – writing, editing + scheduling email communication
– Scheduling various social media posts
Skills and qualifications:
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Strength in organization, decision-making, and prioritization.
– Strength in writing – solid understanding of spelling, punctuation + sentence structure, as well as ability to learn and adopt Juliana Cole Photography brand voice
– Ability + willingness to learn systems and nuanced processes + programs
– Preferably local to Rochester, NY (though not required- this is negotiable)
Applicant should be thorough + detail oriented, have creative problem solving abilities, and be self-motivated.
I will not be hiring a full-time photographer at this time.